HOST PROGETTO APPENNINO
For several years now, Fondazione Edoardo Garrone has been committed to the relaunch and reviving of Italian mountain areas, with a special focus on the Apennines.
Following the successful implementation of a first training & consultancy project format, open to young mountain entrepreneurs (the on-campus courses), Progetto Appennino® was launched – an even more far-reaching project devoted to the sustainable development of the Apennines. The project is aimed not only at favouring the creation of new enterprises, but also at strengthening already existing ones; creating networks to connect available resources, opportunities, tools and competences; and involving the local communities at all levels in order to develop common relaunch and valorisation projects for the local areas.
The “Call for the territories”
Fondazione Edoardo Garrone is sounding the interest of partnerships representing the Apennine areas in taking part in the Call in order to be able to host Progetto Appennino®, thereby implementing the relaunch model proposed by the project in their area and within their communities.
What does the Call offer
- organisation and implementation of the ReStartApp® on-campus course;
- organisation and implementation of “Vitamine in azienda” (Company Vitamins), an acceleration programme for local enterprises (up to 15 enterprises);
- organisation and implementation of “Imprese in rete” (Networked Enterprises), a series of workshops aimed at the creation of local networks of enterprises.
How to apply to host the event
- Download and fill out the Expression of Interest, in the lower part of the download area
- Send the Expression of Interest by Certified electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 13.00 hours on Friday, 18 December 2020
From among the Expressions of Interest received, Fondazione Edoardo Garrone will select up to 5 applicants, who will be invited to take part in the next selection phase
At this stage, Fondazione Edoardo Garrone reserves the right to contact the applicants in order to ensure a better-informed assessment and selection process
+39 010 8681530