!!! THE DEADLINE FOR THE CALL HAS BEEN PROPOSED TO 10 JUNE 2020.
!!!THE CAMPUS, INITIALLY SCHEDULED FROM 29 JUNE TO 1 SEPTEMBER, WILL BE FROM 14 SEPTEMBER TO 26 NOVEMBER , WITH AN INTERMEDIATE BREAK FROM 17 TO 25 OCTOBER .
Since 2014 Fondazione Edoardo Garrone has been committed to relaunching the economy of the Apennines through initiatives sustaining youth entrepreneurship. The Foundation’s commitment soon led to the creation of the ReStartApp project: – a 10-week free, residential (“on-campus”) course for people under the age of 40 years having a business project in mind to be implemented in the Apennine region.
Today, the on-campus course has become part of a more far-reaching project – Progetto Apennino – which combines incubation classes with enterprise acceleration programmes and workshops targeted at the enterprises already operating in these areas. This successful integration de-facto builds a bridge between the present and the future, developing every single project and action around the real strengths, needs and potential of the areas involved.
DEADLINE 10 JUNE 2020 H.13.00
The on-campus course is open, free of charge, to a maximum number of 15 participants, selected on the basis of a Call for Ideas and a motivational interview.
Applicants should meet a series of specific requirements:
- Be less than 40 years old (on the day when the Call for Ideas closes)
- Be Italian citizens or foreign citizens resident in Italy
- Have a business idea, a business established less than 18 months before, or head/be a member of a network of enterprises in the following sectors:
– agriculture, forestry management, agro-food industry, animal farming
– tourism, craftsmanship/artisanal work, culture
– manufacturing and non-profit sector
We are looking for innovative and sustainable start-ups and business ideas – in the agriculture, agri-food, animal farming, tourist, cultural, manufacturing and non-profit sectors – capable of signficantly contributing to relaunching and valorising the Apennine region.
The residential (on-campus) course – free of charge – will be held in Fabriano (Ancona, Italy) from 14 September to 26 November 2020, with a half-term break between 17 and 25 October.
The course lasts 10 weeks and deals with several topics related to mountain entrepreneurship. It has been designed to easily adapt to the participants’ business ideas, offering trainees a true opportunity to learn:
- rural and mountain production processes management techniques;
- macro- and micro-economic trends;
- traditional and digital marketing theories and tools;
- techniques and tools for the securing of funds, contributions, and financial support to start and manage an enterprise;
- virtuous and successful practices in business and the valorisation of local areas;
- mountain and rural work and life experiences.